Any Nepalese citizen, completed the age of 16, may obtain membership by paying the specified membership fees and fulfilling the required procedures .
Types of members
The members of JWAS shall be of following types :
- Ordinary member,
- Life-long member and
- Consumer member.
One may be an ordinary member of JWAS by paying the admission fee of RS. 11/- and annual fee of Rs.51/- .
One may be a life-long member of JWAS by paying a lump sum of Rs. 501/-.
One may be a consumer member of JWAS by paying the admission fee of Rs. 11/- and annual fee of Rs.51/-.
However, only ordinary and life-long members may take part in the election.
Disqualification for membership
One shall be disqualified for membership in the following circumstances :
- a) One who is not a Nepalese citizen,
- b) One who does not observe the Statute of JWAS and acts contrary to the same,
- c) One who consumers of narcotic drugs,
- d) One who consumers and carries narcotic such as cannabis, hassis, drugs,
- e) One who is a member of any distractive organization